Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rice Krispie Sushi

My oven is a little under the weather, but that won't stop me from making a fun treat! I know, this is supposed to be a blog about baking but with no oven the show must go on! While searching around the internet, I found a little treat called Rice Krispie Sushi. At first I thought this would be disgusting, until I read up on the actual ingredients. So as I'm sure you already know this isn't real sushi. The rice is replaced with Rice Krispie treat, the fish are replaced with Swedish Fish, and the leaf is replaced with fruit rollup! Do you have a sugar high yet? If not, you will after you make this yummy treat!  



The first steps include making Rice Krispie treats. One of the easiest things to make! The amount of marshmallows you need are based on your own personal preference, I tend to use a lot. However, be careful. The more marshmallows you use the more difficult it is to deal with. Once thats done you can cut the Rice Krispies into squares and add the swedish fish and fruit rollup!





No comments:

Post a Comment