Thursday, March 21, 2013

Fruit Pizza!

This week I decided to make a dish that was passed down to me by my aunt. I remember eating this at all the family gatherings when I was little. Once I was old enough she gave me the recipe so that I could make on my own. It's a fun easy recipe that will give you a finished product that everyone will love! This dish also includes my goal for this week of using fresh fruit (strawberries).






Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Take your butter and put it in a pan on low heat. Let simmer until it melts. 





Next, crush up the frosted flakes into very small pieces.
I used a food processor, but you could use anything.





Now you will mix together the  frosted flakes and the melted butter. Stir until the frosted flakes have an even coating of butter. Once you have done that, spread the frosted flakes mixture evenly into your pan. After that, place the pan into the oven. Let it bake for about 15 minutes or until the crust creates a golden brown color. When it's finished, let the crust cool completely.










Next you will mix together marshmallow fluff and cream cheese. 
You may not need to use the entire jar of marshmallow fluff.
 It all depends on how sweet you want the mix to be. 
Once the crust is completely cool you can spread the mix onto the crust. 





Lastly, cut up the strawberries (or fruit of choice) into thin slices. 
Spread evenly onto the marshmallow fluff mix. This dish is best served chilled. 



You now have a quick and easy dish that I'm sure everyone will love! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment